Epilog Fusion Maker Series Laser Engravers
Introducing the Epilog Fusion Maker Series Laser Engravers. These small-format, feature-packed systems are ideal for makers and hobbyists alike. The Fusion Maker Series is built on the same technology format as the Fusion Edge Series, and features the same camera, touch screen, and safety features that have made Epilog lasers so popular.
Big results in a small package.
Introducing Epilog’s newest addition – the Fusion Maker Series. If you are limited on space but not ideas, the Fusion Maker Series is the perfect fit. Designed using the same technology as the popular Fusion Edge Series, the Fusion Maker Series features the same top-of-the-line user-friendly attributes as Epilog’s larger laser systems.
Expand Your Capabilities
Available with a 24″ x 12″, 24″ x 24″, or 36″ x 24″ engraving area and material height of 7″ on the 24″ x 12″ or 10″ on the 24″ x 24″ and 36″ x 24″, plus rotary attachment options for all, you are free to imagine and create larger and more diverse projects than with any other comparable laser engravers on the market.
Save Time and Accomplish More
A zippy speed of 60 IPS (inches per second) means less time spent waiting for the job to finish and more time creating your next project. The control touchscreen allows you to adjust settings, re-run jobs, focus, and much more.
Sturdy and Dependable
The new Epilog Maker Laser Engravers are built with industrial-grade parts, ground & polished stainless steel, Teflon-coated, self-lubricating bearings, and Kevlar double-wide belts, making it a solid machine that will last through all your projects.
- 30, 40, or 50 watt metal and ceramic tube – User replaceable – no need to return to the manufacturer.
- SAFEGUARD Features – The Fusion Maker SAFEGUARD features are designed to keep the mechanics of your laser machine cleaner than ever before with side below enclosures, a fully covered x-axis assembly, and covered lens assembly. The SAFEGUARD features will help keep your machine running free of problems for years.
- IRIS Camera Positioning – position your artwork directly on your item using the overhead camera system. Artwork can be quickly duplicated on screen, positioned on your product, and engraved in minutes.
- Touch Screen Controls – The touch screen control pad on the Fusion Maker allows you to choose between jobs run at the laser, change your settings, and much more.
- 1GB Memory – Re-run jobs you have sent to the machine, and save your most popular jobs so they are ready to run when you turn on your laser system.
- Optional Items include: Stand, Rim-Style Rotary Attachment, 3-Jaw, 1.5″ and 4″ lens, Air Assist Pump, Filter Control Connection Cable, Pin Table, CorelDraw, and PhotoLaser Plus Basic & Pro
- 2 year warranty of the system and tube.
|Fusion Maker 12||Fusion Maker 24||Fusion Maker 36|
|Work Area||24" x 12" (610x305 mm)||24" x 24" (610 x 610 mm)||36" x 24" (915 x 610 mm)|
|Max Material Thickness||7" (178 mm)||10" (254 mm)||10" (254 mm)|
|Laser Tube Wattages||30 or 40 watt, CO2 air-cooled, metal/ceramic tube||40 watt CO2 air-cooled, metal/ceramic tube||40 or 50 watt CO2 air-cooled, metal/ceramic tube|
|Software||Laser Dashboard, Epilog Job Manager|
|Memory||Multiple files up to 1GB. Engrave any file size|
|Motion Control||High-speed stepper motors|
|X-Axis Bearings||Ground & polished stainless steel, teflon-coated, self-lubricating bearings.
Dual blocks on x-axis for greater rigidity
|Belts||Advanced B-style double-wide Kevlar precision drive belts|
|Resolution||User-controlled 75-1200 dpi|
|Speed & Power||60 IPS (1.5m/s) with 3.5G acceleration. Computer-controlled in .001 increments up to 100%.
Color mapping feature links Speed, Power, Frequency, and Raster/Vector mode
|Print Interface||USB, Wireless, & 10Base-T Ethernet connections, Windows 7/8/10/11 compatible|
|Size (W x D x H)||39.5" x 26.5" x 17.9" |
(1003 x 673 x 455 mm)
|41.52" x 32.81" x 38.04"|
1055 x 834 x 967 mm
|53.52" x 32.81" x 38.04"
1359 x 834 x 967 mm
|Weight||138lbs (6.3kg)||225 lbs (102 kg)||260 lbs (117 kg)|
|Electrical||Auto-switching power supply 110-240volts, 50 or 60Hz, single phase|
|Ventilation System||350-400CFM (595-680m3/hr) external exhaust to outside or internal filtration unit required.
One output port, 4" (102mm) in diameter
|Class||Class 2 Laser Product - 1 mW CW MAXIMUM 600-700nm|