Epilog Fusion Galvo Laser Machine
Discover the Fusion Galvo
Introducing the Epilog Fusion Galvo engraving machine. Leading-edge galvo technology has been combined with Epilog’s latest engraving features to produce a system that allows manufacturers to quickly and easily engrave metal parts and components.
Packed with useful features, the Epilog Fusion Galvo was designed to increase your productivity and simplify your workflow.
Fast and efficient setup
The Laser Dashboard makes setup fast and easy with no complicated programming necessary. Design your project in almost any software program – AutoCAD, Bartender, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW – then print your file to the Dashboard, and you’re ready to position your artwork.
No need to worry about uniquely shaped items slowing down production and costing you for misaligned results. Registration and alignment of your artwork is a snap with the two IRIS cameras positioned above the work area. Simply drag and drop your artwork on screen, choose your engraving settings, and then send the file to the laser.
Options at your fingertips
Once your artwork is at the laser, the easy-to-use touch screen interface displays a list of your jobs in queue, along with a thumbnail of the design for simple job selection. Select between jobs, focus the laser, trace your marking area, and rerun jobs at the touch of a button.
Safe and convenient
Spend less time at the control panel and more time producing, thanks to the automated mechanical door of the Fusion Galvo. When a job is started, the door automatically lowers. It raises again once the job is complete to make switching parts quick and easy.
- Made-in-the-USA Quality: Incorporates the most advanced galvo technology, and is designed, engineered & built in Golden, CO
- Software Interface: Print from most CAD and graphic software packages to the Epilog Dashboard
- Multiple Lenses Included: Choose between F163 and F254 changeable lenses
- Design your next project while the laser is printing
- IRIS Camera Positioning: Overhead camera for easy artwork positioning
- Touch Screen Control: File selection, focus the laser, trace the marking area, rerun jobs, and more
- Networking Choices: USB, Ethernet & Wireless connections
- Permanent Job Storage(1 GB): Keep your most-run jobs at the machine
- Auto Focus: Automatically focus the table to the correct focal distance
- Software Suite: Dashboard and Epilog Job Manager Software Package
- Fiber, air-cooled laser, 1064 nm
- Red Dot Pointer: Provides a visible laser beam to help position your projects
- Job Trace: Quickly see where the job will engrave on your material
- Automated Mechanical Door: Automated door closes when the job begins and opens when finished
- Fixture Plate: Built-in, threaded fixture plate
- Multiple Files: Choose between all files you have sent to the laser
- Integrated Exhaust Controller: Automatically cycle on and off many popular exhaust systems
- Rotary Attachment Compatibility
|Work Area||F163: 4" x 4" (101 x 101 mm)
F254: 6" x6" (152 x 152 mm)
|Max Material Thickness||F163: 10" (254 mm)
F254: 6" (152 mm)
|Laser Source Wattages||30 Watt Pulsed, 30 Watt MOPA, or 60 Watt MOPA fiber laser|
|Software||Laser Dashboard, Epilog Job Manager, Print from most Windows-based CAD and graphic software programs|
|Memory||Multiple files up to 1GB. Mark any file size|
|Print Interface||USB, Wireless, & 10Base-T Ethernet connections. Windows 7/8/10/11 compatible|
|Size (W x D x H)||28" wide x 23" deep x 31" height (door closed) 37" (door open) 711mm x 584mm x 787mm / 940mm|
|Weight||131 lbs (59.5 kg)|
|Electrical||Auto-switching 110 to 240 volts, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase, 15 amp AC|
|Ventilation System||450 CFM (1104 m3/hr) external exhaust to the outside or internal filtration until is required. There is one output port, 4" (102 mm) in diameter|
|Class||Class 2 Laser Product - 1mW CW MAXIMUM 600-700nm|